Modern Transport Engineers Limited is actively seeking to employ enthusiastic and motivated trailer finishers
Modern Transport Engineers Limited is the largest heavy transport manufacturing company in New Zealand, and we are looking for experienced self-motivated technicians to join our team. We pride ourselves on offering a safe workplace, offering high quality products &turn-key solutions to our clients, and finishing what we start.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your skill-set or are looking for an opportunity to progress your career with a company that values you, motivates you, and challenges you to succeed every single day both in your work life & personal life, then Modern Transport Engineers Limited is for you!
Reporting to one of our highly skilled production managers, this position is suited to trades-persons looking to take the next step in their career and be rewarded for their efforts with an attractive market leading remuneration package.
Modern Transport Engineers are on the look out for finishers in the Waikato region, if this is you contact us now!!!!
Your new role:
· Modern Transport Engineers are top of their game and are looking for mechanically minded people who are willing to learn.
· You will be working on high-end transport trailers, which are designed and constructed to the highest quality.
· Your attention to detail and accuracy is of the utmost importance in this role.
· You will ideally have experience within industry and must have good awareness of health and safety.
You need to be:
· Adaptable and have a flexible attitude to changing workloads.
· Reliable, a good communicator, and be able to meet deadlines.
What you'll get in return:
Full time position on offer, excellent rates and a fantastic working environment with a solid team of people.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information on starting dates, rates and any similar positions available, please send your CV to LenS@modtrans.co.nz
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.